Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SPD Awareness Month!

October is SPD awareness month! The purpose is to educate people about SPD; what it is, how it affects the lives of those who have it and those who live with them, what research is being done, and what treatment there is.

You can e-mail Kathleen Morris for a free packet that is filled with ideas to spread knowledge, and also includes a bookmark at kesm@sbcglobal.net . She gets them back to you quickly in my experience.

You can do as much or as little as you please, and there are perks like a discount on the S.I. Focus magazine, and also being able to donate a subscription to a clinic of your choice.
Please help me to spread the word on this misunderstood, little known disorder.
If you have any questions or suggestions e-mail me at spdmetro@yahoo.com and I will do whatever I can to help you out.

No comments: